No announcement yet.

Overweight personal trainers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Overweight personal trainers.

My gym was taken over by Aspen fitness and some of their personal trainers are overweight. I think someone should be in top shape before you could train anyone. Anyone else notice this in their gym?

i have seen overweight trainers. often come to think of it. but the courses that you need to study to be a trainer don't have a thinness prerequisite. though personally i wouldn't have a trainer who doesn't train themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      i have seen overweight trainers. often come to think of it. but the courses that you need to study to be a trainer don't have a thinness prerequisite. though personally i wouldn't have a trainer who doesn't train themselves.
      You should get Uglypug to train you on the rope. Just look at those he-bosoms bounce

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        You should get Uglypug to train you on the rope.
        lol, i could get a one legged lady with a kick stand to train me better than that fool.

Comment

Comment

hi

ill be taking up your whole gym class.

Comment

Nah, my gym is good a hiring/keeping people who know their **** and train themselves.

Comment

If they know what they're doing, who cares if they're overweight? Does a pitching coach need to be able to throw 97 mph fastballs and great curveballs to teach.

Many "ripped" trainers dont know how to train because it 50% physical and 50% mental. Their main purpose is to motivate you. Anybody can open a book for 5 mins, learn moves and then tell you to how to do them, but not everyone can be a personal trainer

Comment

Remember Cecilio Flores 100lbs ago?

Comment

If I'm lifting for mass I wouldn't listen to someone who wasn't overweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X