No announcement yet.

Music and training...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music and training...

ok i know this thread has been done before but i was just wondering if people use different music when working out, and also if they incorporate it into their workout, i find that different music gives me more of a drive when running for example i like a hard hip hop style, but when im working out say with weights i prefer rock music i find it motivates me more in different ways.... anyone else find this or am i just being a total freak?

Nope, not weird at all! I prefer cheery music when running, probably because it makes time pass a little faster for me. For shadow boxing and the like, music with a nice rhythm works well.

Comment

yup... for running... listen to them club hip hop records... to get me going... and when im shadow boxing or preparing for a fight... i listen to pac.... something bout his music juss gets me ready...

Comment

Originally posted by xrhythmxnxbluesx
        yup... for running... listen to them club hip hop records... to get me going... and when im shadow boxing or preparing for a fight... i listen to pac.... something bout his music juss gets me ready...

I LISTEN TO ROCKY IV TRAINING AND HEARTS ON FIRE AWESOME WORK OUT SONGS, U FEEL READY TO WORK OUT

Comment

Working...
        X