Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley vs Adrien Broner.... who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley vs Adrien Broner.... who wins?

............. and how????? At 140?

Hmmmmmmm.....

I'm not sure who'd I'd favor tbh. Leaning on Bradley though.

Comment

bradley , broners too green for him right now hed outwork him easily

Comment

I don't even think Brone beats Peterson at 140, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          I don't even think Brone beats Peterson at 140, honestly.
          Peterson is a product of PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Peterson is a product of PEDs.
            Indeed, but until we see him fight again without them, we can't be too sure. I like him to come in and fight in the inside (as always) and create fireworks with broner though. Real good fight, would love to see it.

Comment

Lmao. Bradley hands down. At 147 he's very good. At 140 he's great.

Comment

Right now I would pick Bradley because he is more seasoned and tested and more experienced

Fans just keep talking about about the "BASICS IN BOXING" like: Size, Power, Speed blah blah blah but those things alone don't win fights

I keep saying that from 147 on down I would NOT pick anybody to beat Bradley other then Mayweather and Pacquiao...everybody else I got Bradley by Decision!

Comment

bradley went 12 rounds and never was really dominated he kills broner.

Comment

Kinda hard to pick

Bradley is multidimensional and can adapt to just about any style

But he also punches gloves a lot... He slaps with his hooks, and his jab, jab, straight isn't exactly hard to defend against as the very poor defense of Manny Pacquiao proved

Broner is definitely faster, and has more power... Throws crisper punches...

The wildcard is how Bradley would adapt to his style

As much as it pains me, I honestly might have to pick Broner...

P.S. Anyone saying that whole "Bradley's more experienced, Broner's too green" crap... Ugh... Have u learned nothing from boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X