Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I shoulda had water and tylenol before bed....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
    Yes, I know. Its tough being so lovable.

Hahahahahahahahah
    Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
    its also tough getting old

Ugh. You aint kidding. I don't wanna dwell on it, but its getting annoying. Time goes soooo fast.

Life is short. You blink and years have gone by.

One thing I've learned. Recently is...don't give people more chances to treat you like crap. Cos, they'll continue to waste your time doing that.

Comment

Ugh. You aint kidding. I don't wanna dwell on it, but its getting annoying. Time goes soooo fast.

One thing I've learned. Recently is...don't give people more chances to treat you like crap. Cos, they'll continue to waste your time doing that.
      agreed

thats why im only on here when im working anymore.... its time to live more life

Comment

the older you get the less friends you will keep in contact with...also you will have alot more "me" time...make yourself happy & live out your dreams if possible. you only get one shot at life...

Comment

dont let crussian BS you here, he woke up SOAKED!
          I did get up about 5 times last night to piss but it's worth not getting a hangover

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I did get up about 5 times last night to piss but it's worth not getting a hangover
            true that... you can't shower and throw a hangover in the washing machine in the morning to make all better.

i have a buddy who used to wet the bed weekly from boozing... i wouldnt even let him sleep on my couch, only the floor.

he used to joke about 'pregaming' by wrapping paper towels around his waist and packing his pockets full to absorb the urine...

Comment

true that... you can't shower and throw a hangover in the washing machine in the morning to make all better.

i have a buddy who used to wet the bed weekly from boozing... i wouldnt even let him sleep on my couch, only the floor.

he used to joke about 'pregaming' by wrapping paper towels around his waist and packing his pockets full to absorb the urine...
              Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Never been that drunk!

Comment

benzodiazepines

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post
                  benzodiazepines
                  yeah if she wants to die. lol

Comment

WTF

I'd just put him in the bath tube. Last year i had a party in my house and had my friend play edward 40 hands. He didnt really understand the rules and didnt realize he couldnt take a piss until he was done so i took him outside and he just pissed his pants on the grass

Comment

Working...
                    X