Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson and Pascal go at it @ post fight press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawson and Pascal go at it @ post fight press conference!

Pascal knocks Sad Chad out in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      I agree, Chad really sucks, its a shame the fight did not go a little longer, because Hopkins would probably done what he always has, and figured him out.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        I agree, Chad really sucks, its a shame the fight did not go a little longer, because Hopkins would probably done what he always has, and figured him out.
        I must say though, me and my brother were watching the fight, and we both told each other at the same time.... "Damn, this is the first time that you can really tell Hopkins' age. He looks old."

Comment

I don't think so. Dawson beats Pascal easily if they ever fight again.

Comment

I must say though, me and my brother were watching the fight, and we both told each other at the same time.... "Damn, this is the first time that you can really tell Hopkins' age. He looks old."
            He looked okay to me. I gave him the first round, he really did not get hit with anything, and landed a few clean punches. They were feel out rounds like against Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              He looked okay to me. I gave him the first round, he really did not get hit with anything, and landed a few clean punches. They were feel out rounds like against Pascal.
              Yeah, same here. But he just looked old. His legs looked old, his body looked old. I love Bernard, and have watched him for so long, but to me, tonight his age was evident.

I think he would have eventually figured Chad out, and systematically broken him down.

Comment

pascal should of told dawson you cant sell **** in the u.s

pascal cant talk **** at all

Comment

dawson is the man ..he came out there to win and not having none of that bhop BS....and i think he beats pascal in the rematch...the headbutt in the first saved pascal from getting ktfo....

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    I don't think so. Dawson beats Pascal easily if they ever fight again.
                    I agree with this for sure...

Comment

Working...
                    X