No announcement yet.

Naseem Hamed vs Aaron Pryor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naseem Hamed vs Aaron Pryor

Both at their peaks, who do you think wins? many people think Ray Leonard ducked The Hawk during their days and Naseem Hamed only had one loss to Barerra.

Pryor was a junior welter. Naz was a featherweight.

What the fuk?

Comment

They weren't near the same weight-class and only people who discovered Pryor on legendary nights think Leonard ducked him.

Comment

lol @ some guy negging me for this wtf get a life if this bothers you so much move on.

Comment

This is a huge weight gap, what the hell?

P4P, Pryor wins this, by stoppage. He could take incredible punches and would have Hamed completely out of his comfort zone.

Comment

Overrated Featherweight vs. Overrated Jr. Welterweight? Let's say this is p4p, Pryor wins it on workrate. But Leonard would have humiliated Pryor, just on a different level. Pryor was a good brawler, good motor, good power. Leonard had great power, great skill, top five all-time speed, great defense...yeah, that fight's not even close.

Comment

Why don't you make a De La **** vs Michael Spinks fantasy match-up?

Comment

"Sugar Ray Leonard offered me a fight for $500,000, I turned it down"- Aaron Pryor

Pryor was too big for Hamed. If they were the same size, I still favor Pryor, although I can see him taking a spill to the canvas.

Comment

P4P I would take Pryor.

Comment

a featherweight against an honest to goodness 140 lb great...

aaron pryor via a beating that never should have happened

hamed would never take that fight

Comment

Working...
                    X