No announcement yet.

Why did PAC change his mind?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did PAC change his mind?

My buddy and I were talking and we couldn't justify why PAC said that he would never give into PBF's demands. What changed from January to May? Maybe you guys can let me know why he had a change of heart.

why do people post the same **** over and over and over again??

Comment

Cuz I told Pac that Floyd is just bluffing with blood draining demands and that Floyd never really planned to fight Pacquiao anyway!

Comment

Nothing's changed, he agreed and then changed his mind in the first negotiations, he's just repeating his BS.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
          My buddy and I were talking and we couldn't justify why PAC said that he would never give into PBF's demands. What changed from January to May? Maybe you guys can let me know why he had a change of heart.
          Because he wanted to get the fight made, but Mayweather decided to go on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Punch View Post
            Because he wanted to get the fight made, but Mayweather decided to go on vacation.
            He was already on vacation stupid , thats when Manny decided to mouth off , wouldnt it have been easier for Manny to say yeah drug testing is no problems ,,,,, in March instead of saying no and sparing Clottey and then Arum giving Margo the fight way back then ,, you kids are so fuken gullible .

Comment

because FLOYD changed his mind about the 14-days. EVERYONE changed their minds cuz they didn't wanna fight.
              why are you bringing up such old **** man, seriously?

Pac is fighting Margo. Floyd is fighting the Nevada Attorney General's office and his own demons.

November is a ridiculously good month for boxing....drop the pac/floyd **** already man. Makes you sound like a fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                He was already on vacation stupid , thats when Manny decided to mouth off , wouldnt it have been easier for Manny to say yeah drug testing is no problems ,,,,, in March instead of saying no and sparing Clottey and then Arum giving Margo the fight way back then ,, you kids are so fuken gullible .
                Manny and Co. needed to buy time after he ran from the first negotiations of a 14 day window to see if they could cycle out the PED's within 14 days and still keep the benefits while signing to fight Clottey whom Arum himself was quoted saying "Clottey is a good loser" BEFORE the fight with Clottey even happened! And what happened? Clottey stood there and then DISAPPEARED after that fight.

Mayweather beat Mosely (whom I'm sure they were hoping would beat Floyd). And Floyd took his 'vacation'.

THEN Arum and Manny decided to ACCEPT the previous offer they REFUSED in the first place! While Floyd had ALREADY PUBLICLY stated he was taking time off. Arum and Co used Floyd's name as a smokescreen as they knew those terms were off the table already to buy time to get Cheato back in the mix and make Floyd seem "scared" while using his name to promote this SHAM Cheato fight! #21P4P Cheato.

Manny has no problems fighting KNOWN cheaters yet doesn't want to submit to random OST to prove he HASN'T been cheating himself! He just has Arum issue "lawsuits" for hurtful accusations.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Yeah.... there were no negotiations... wink wink. I got you...

Comment

Working...
                    X