Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think has the best chance to defeat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Tyson.

Comment

I think Cotto could do well to because he doesn't care where he punches as long as he touches you. That could be very affective against Floyd.

Comment

black on black

Comment

IMO, no one on that list has a cat in hells chance of beating Maywether.

It's a shame Mayweather doesn't share my enthusiasm though and actually fight these guys. Hopefully he does?

Comment

mosley would have the best chance and could give floyd real trouble but id be in favour of floyd 60/40 if the fight was made
            cotto and pacquioa have no chance against mayweather,simple as that,he is heads and shoulders above them in terms of skills

Comment

pacquiao or mosley.

cotto ain't got no chance in hell.

whoever vote cotto are just wishful , delusional cotto stans.

Comment

(Still lol'ing at this thread.)

Seriously, i see Miguel Cotto being the biggest threat cause he's a pressure fighter and is the only one that could emulate what Castillo did against Floyd. He's an accurate body puncher and everything he will throw will try to hurt Floyd's ribs, belly, liver and even shoulder.

If Floyd lets Cotto do what DLH did against him, he's a dead man. He can't manage to stay on the ropes and let him work on the body. Cotto is a harder hitter and has much better body punching than DLH.

Comment

Pac.........

Comment

The only person who would have a chance would be his own clone.

Comment

pac would get his ass handed to him by the mayweathers defense it would be a joke like a furious chihuahua trying to kill a rottweiler , while cotto vs mayweather would be a pitt vs rott

Comment

Working...
                      X