No announcement yet.

When You First Started Working Out...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When You First Started Working Out...

how long did it take for you to recognise some results longest i have been able to train for is 2months and that was routinely

couple months, depends on how hard you work and your diet, if your talking in terms of how well your body looks, they were mediocre results but still improvement

Comment

well i just started doing lots of abwork each day three weeks ago and i can see results now

Comment

Well what do you consider "results"?

Comment

i just started on my diet and training. iam like 40 more pounds then what i used to be. I am fat. I am almost done with my first week. training is pretty intense for me. i did weights like 4 months ago. i trained really hard. my diet really was only apples. it took me about a month to start seeing results.

Comment

I have been training very hard for the last month and a half and i have lost 30 pounds i only rest one day a week and i eat mainly vegetables fish and other white meats...dont eat after 6:30 and im am just now starting to see muscle definition within the last 5 days really pick up

Comment

Originally posted by Gattz187
              i just started on my diet and training. iam like 40 more pounds then what i used to be. I am fat. I am almost done with my first week. training is pretty intense for me. i did weights like 4 months ago. i trained really hard. my diet really was only apples. it took me about a month to start seeing results.
              you got to eat more than just apples, if you want to have some muscle you got to get some carbs and protein. just get your fat from healthy sources like nuts and stuff, if u dont get any protein and carbs u'll lose muscle mass and won't lose fat effectively.

Comment

i'm only 13 but in the summer, i was lifting weights and doing a lot of exercise, i found the improvement about a month later, maybe it is just because i'm young and i develope faster. So far i've been doing weight training for about a year and i'm in extremally good shape for my age.

Comment

If ya 13, dont push yaself man, u will slow ya development, Cus'damato purposely made iron mike run with weights, so he would remain short.
                  It worked becos Iron mike is only 5'10/5'11. My advice: play sports, eat good foods, and enjoy life.

Comment

Working...
                  X