No announcement yet.

online going to suck more than it does now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online going to suck more than it does now

now with buttons people will just spam punches, and mkae online even more degradable then it already was.....people think that "oh well people was spamming punches wit the stick."

yes i know but those people are easy to beat cause they got no skill.....now with button noobs that can't play will all of a sudden have skill.........

hopefully EA will make it like it was on round 3 and button mashers lose more stanima than a TPC user......

Is there a stamina bar, yes or no?

Is there not countering punching?

Comment

it anit no point in the stanima bar if they don't fix how much it takes when people spam with the body shots.....

and of course it countering...why u think i say they're easy to beat?

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
        it anit no point in the stanima bar if they don't fix how much it takes when people spam with the body shots.....

and of course it countering...why u think i say they're easy to beat?
        Ignore that old bitter man he complains about everything always looking for arguments.

Comment

another thing is that now punches are WAYYYYYY more accurate for spammers.

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
            fortunately they announced the very first patch, which should be released within a week or so, will fix the stamina problem online. So body spammers aren't going to have such an easy time.

But I'm with you in regards to the buttons. Still I'll kick their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              fortunately they announced the very first patch, which should be released within a week or so, will fix the stamina problem online. So body spammers aren't going to have such an easy time.

But I'm with you in regards to the buttons. Still I'll kick their asses.
              it's goign to be hard to fight some one accuratly spamming. At least with the sticks the spamming response time was lower. Now some one will tap head and body shots ina second, and you will have to spend 10 seconds blocking just to get off. EA nailed it the first time, why fix it if it sin't broken. **** these guys.
              Last edited by street bully; 07-08-2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                it's goign to be hard to fight some one accuratly spamming. At least with the sticks the spamming response time was lower. EA nailed it, why fix it if it sin't broken. **** these guys.
                right, but the problem as of now is that body spammers don't lose enough stamina and when they do because of the point system they just put all their points into stamina between rounds. Also, the person blocking the body spams loses stamina when blocking.

With this new patch, assuming EA does it right, this will be a huge problem for body spammers because a). they will lose stamina faster and b). the people blocking body punches wont lose as much stamina and maybe c). less points for stamina between rounds.

So in the theory, it doesn't matter if it's a button pusher or a stick masher, spamming is spamming and the stamina issues will be resolved (again, I'm assuming EA does it correctly).

Comment

People will always find a way to cheat. In every online game people come up with some pretty cheap **** to pull off.

In Madden last year there was this glitch where you could direct snap to recievers. The ball would just automatically end up in the receivers hand and he'd take off.

Comment

to win you still need to be stratgic. so spamming with buttons or the stick is no different. people need to realize this.. i own mashers, and any decent player would. people saying that it takes the skill right out just suck at the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X