Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why people keep saying Hatton is gonna box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why people keep saying Hatton is gonna box?

Idiots..

Mayweather SR isnt there to teach him how to box a win over Manny. He's there to teach him smarter aggression. Instead of jumping in blind with his chin up with hooks, use his left jab then get inside. Once inside pound the smaller man. He isnt gonna try and be JMM or Mayweather in there. A ****** would know he would get outboxed by Pacman because of speed alone.. Trush me, Hatton will rough house Pacman, but in a smarter way getting in the inside than in the past. He's still gonna come forward fast and does what he does in the inside. Mayweather SR was there to help his footwork, throw better combinations, head movement and have better angles. On top of that Big Floyd gives good advice in the corner.. Better than Graham atleast.. Big Floyd, HELL even little Floyd forgot more boxing knowledge than Graham knows LOL

Good Luck to both fighters

WAR RICKY FATTON!!!

As a 2-1 dog I like Hattons chances

PREDICTION

If Pac keeps Hatton at the end of his punches, get in and out, and move well it will be a perfect fight...

BUT

I dont think he can do that for 12 rounds. I think Hatton is gonna get to him and punish him to the body and inside mauling. Hatton is nasty close range, especially against a smaller fighter i would think. But Hatton will have to endure some punishment to get inside whether he uses his jab or not, Pacs that fast..

GREAT FIGHT BABY!!

I like Hatton on a MD believe it or not

just imagine if hatton can get him against the ropes and rip the body like he used to do, before he stepped up in competition.

pac will wilt for sure

just imagine : ))))))))

Comment

I think this might be a blow out with hatton destroying Pac.

Comment

actually one good boxing skill that floyd has hatton working on is hooking off the jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Breadbin View Post
          I think this might be a blow out with hatton destroying Pac.

wanna bet 1k on that.
          i got pacquiao over Hatton.

Comment

Working...
          X