No announcement yet.

if frank shamrock ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if frank shamrock ...

if frank shamrock was fighting in the gp what you you guys say his chances of winning it are personlly i'd make him one of the favs to win it all even with the long layoff and the leg injury

depending on how he addresses the layoff in regards to his training. frank's a smart guy so he would train like a madman. but he certainly wouldn't be a fav even though he'd have potential.

Comment

Frank wasn't interested in entering a tourney, Pride contacted him about it. Even though Frank is one of my all time favorite fighters I don't think he wants any part of Vanderlei right now.

Comment

Framk needs to warm up with other fighters before fighting any heavy hitter.

Comment

Frank Shamrock= Rickson Gracie

Fighting lower class opponents to conserve his legacy, but hurting it instead. I think both of these guys would get more love for losing to the best guys out there now, as opposed to beating on lesser opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen420

Fighting lower class opponents to conserve his legacy, but hurting it instead. I think both of these guys would get more love for losing to the best guys out there now, as opposed to beating on lesser opponents.
            Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen420

I've been saying more or less the same thing for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoremaster B
                Framk needs to warm up with other fighters before fighting any heavy hitter.
                agreed

Comment

i agree with you guys we shall see hopefully

Comment

I hope Frank fights in the Las Vegas Pride, he needs to get back in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X