Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep thats the one and I was standing in the Gallowgate end when he banged them in.

Comment

• Asprilla was ****ing legend, I loved his celebration.

Also, I read somewhere that when the Newcastle team were on the bus for an away game, Dalglish was putting a video on but Asprilla was like no boss, no let me put this on. So he was alright then just to shut him up. Next thing you see is this lassy getting spit roasted and everything, Dalglish is fuming, but then Tino's stood up with a massive smile on his face, proud as punch, going look lads this is me new missus, as she was a **** star.

Comment

• Tino got his **** out on a night out on the quay side, it was ****ing huge man.
        true story the bar was call chase.

Comment

• The scum are losing to West Ham!

Comment

• NO!

The scum got a goal back.

Comment

• Emre back in full training.
              Arsenal not doing us any favs against Bolton.
              Birmingham winning
              And I think the Mackems will get a result today, we must not get beat of Spurs, last season we won 3-2 with Martins scoring one of the all time great goals ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                Emre back in full training.
                Arsenal not doing us any favs against Bolton.
                Birmingham winning
                And I think the Mackems will get a result today, we must not get beat of Spurs, last season we won 3-2 with Martins scoring one of the all time great goals ever seen.
                Birmingham are 3-1 up, Fulham have just gone 2-1 up and now just conceded a goal as I was typing.

2-2 at Derby.

Comment

• Arsenal almost went 3-2 up. Sunderland could of gone ahead as well.

Comment

• Sunderland and Arsenal got a goal in injury time.

Comment

• the mackems got a goal in the 96th min WTF, is Roy Keane got the Man UTD luck for added time.

Comment

Working...
                      X