No announcement yet.

What do you do when?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do when?

Someone says something trying to be funny. You dont find it funny, that split second has past in which youd laugh in. What do you do?

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
    Someone says something trying to be funny. You dont find it funny, that split second has past in which youd laugh in. What do you do?
    i hate when someone tells me a joke.
    i NEVER find them funny and people get offended.
    i just say, "OH! i was laughing on the inside though!" - trying to be funny.
    and say it in such a way that THEY laugh.

i find wit much mroe funny. i prefer funny people to funny jokes. just people who spontaneously are funny with the **** they say and often times ARE NOT even trying to be funny.

Comment

That is what I mean. Not always jokes. I mean when they say something like that but you dont laugh

Comment

That is what I mean. Not always jokes. I mean when they say something like that but you dont laugh
        i generally smile.
        it's awkward but wtf you can't do anything about it.
        if it isn't funny, it isn't funny.

Comment

You just replied on 2 different threads? lol.

Comment

I pee on them!

Comment

Blink, ususally....or just give 'em "the look".

Comment

You blink? wtf? lol what like a slow one or just a blink? Whats the look?

Comment

You blink? wtf? lol what like a slow one or just a blink? Whats the look?

The "look" can best be described as a mild "People's Eyebrow", ala "The Rock"; but I did it first.

Blink is me staring at them dead in the eye while they're waiting for the gratuitous laughter and I give them a "half-smile" and just blink, with little expression. This lets them know, without a doubt, that "it wasn't funny".

I don't believe in encouraging false hope.

Comment

Ahh yeh ah you doing that in your pic the peoples eyebrow?
                    LOL! just stare

Comment

Working...
                    X