No announcement yet.

Why is Pacquiao's Face Still Up Top?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Pacquiao's Face Still Up Top?

Don't get me wrong, the guy is a great fighter. But I think he should be replaced with Marquez.

Cuz you touch yourself

Comment

Because it was a lucky punch ! Lol

Comment

Like him or not, he's still the most popular modern boxer and Marquez's fame is solely due to his fights with Pac. Throw Marquez up there for sure, but replacing Pac with him is just biased bull****.

Comment

Because i want it up there, thats why! :ANWOD:

Comment

because when boxing was on life support and the only other boxer the public knew about was faking retirements to avoid risk, Pacquiao was the only guy who could keep boxing alive and bring in new fans.

No matter how much you hate the guy, you can't deny how much he's done for the sport and how for the longest time he was the most exciting fighter in the world.

Marquez hasn't even has 1/10 of the impact pacquiao has had.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Marquez' face IS up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                because when boxing was on life support and the only other boxer the public knew about was faking retirements to avoid risk, Pacquiao was the only guy who could keep boxing alive and bring in new fans.

No matter how much you hate the guy, you can't deny how much he's done for the sport and how for the longest time he was the most exciting fighter in the world.

Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by sittingduck View Post
                  Don't get me wrong, the guy is a great fighter. But I think he should be replaced with Marquez.
                  Another floydiot alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post

Good post!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X