Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Wife is Standing Firm: I Told Juan To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might as well. You don't want a husband who is on roid. By all means necessary he got his revenge courtesy of a snitch, drug dealer from Mexico.

Comment

• I am a longtime Marquez fan and he's one of my all time favorite fighters and I want him to retire. I love the guy and I even get a little emotional when I watch the replay of the pac fight because i know how hard he worked and toiled in Pac's shadow and for him to go on will only mean a career ending in disapointment. Knocking out pac is the most satisfying thing that could of ever happened to him in his career so it's time to hang them up and ride off into the sunset.

Comment

• One word to describe you and this post.....

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
        how could he claim to be the better fighter when

1. He landed a lucky shot when pacquiao coming forward got tripped first on marquez's foot.

2. He's down in the series 1-2-1

3. His win was tainted with a steroid scandal

4. He was losing in all judges' cards at the time of the lucky knockout

5. His face looked it suffered a massive as5kicking for 12 rounds

he has to give pacquiao one more chance like he was given 3 chances by pacquiao to have at least 1 win against him.

Plus, by mexican and filipino standards there is no macho-ness in being dictated by your wife what to do. Literally, marquez is hiding behind his wife's skirt right now. Or should i say pants?
        pathetic.......

Last edited by GRUSTLER; 12-22-2012, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• It wont be smart from jmm if he fight pac again pac was ripping him apart he got luky it wont happend again if he is smart he goes away is his best moment to retire and belive me in a 5ft clash pacman will smash him badly

Comment

• Originally posted by astacio View Post
            It wont be smart from jmm if he fight pac again pac was ripping him apart he got luky it wont happend again if he is smart he goes away is his best moment to retire and belive me in a 5ft clash pacman will smash him badly
            Like Pac smashed him the other 3 times right? Please, Manny cannot convincingly beat JMM and the 4th showed he can't beat JMM at all. Manny is done. He'll fight on but he is going to be gun shy. That right hand is going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Like Pac smashed him the other 3 times right? Please, Manny cannot convincingly beat JMM and the 4th showed he can't beat JMM at all. Manny is done. He'll fight on but he is going to be gun shy. That right hand is going to haunt him for the rest of his life.
              Actually on that 4th fight Pac was putting it on Marquez before he got knocked out. Marquez was all busted up and he went for the kill and it didn't go in his favor.

Comment

• What a way to retire for Marquez if he does retire. With his last punch thrown being the punch that knock out PacMan. That would be great way to end his career. If Marquez can get a guarantee 20 million then he should fight him again if not f**k it retire. He's got Bob Arum and PacMan in the palm of his hands right now he should take advantage of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Actually on that 4th fight Pac was putting it on Marquez before he got knocked out. Marquez was all busted up and he went for the kill and it didn't go in his favor.
                  I've been hearing this line since Pacquiao got KO'd. I think it is funny. So what if Manny was getting his in prior? Dude got put on his face in 1 second left in the fight. Also he got dropped in the 3rd all by the same right hand. Marquez was getting work in to. Scores were close in favor of Manny but not wide at the time of the stoppage. This is not about what if but what actually happened and that is Marquez stopped Manny when he was getting busted up. Who says that it won't happen again? My point was/is that Manny has NEVER been dominate over JMM and after that punch I doubt he will EVER. What I learned from the 4 fights is that Manny is not better than JMM and can't beat him without controversy. Marquez sealed the deal.

Comment

• Right at this point, Marquez is reenacting his own Rocky story with a spectacular ending. Couldn't have a ended his great career on a higher note.

Unfortunately, very few know how to walk away from the sport on top.

Comment

Working...
                    X