Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's good that Obama won because he'll keep the peace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of the main reasons i voted for Obama. By the way Romney talked about varias countries in the debates, he seems to have a very quick trigger finger

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      You're nothing but an Obamunist. You're for all the low class blacks and Hispanics who don't want to work.

Joke...

Although I'm not kidding in the sense that these are actual arguments made by people against Obama. Although "Obamunist" (Obama-Communist) is a word I made up for fun. I'm trademarking that term. Its one thing to vote for Romney because you think he's the better candidate, quite another to vote for him out of ignorance.
      you just glad Obama won because now you might get free contraceptives, you slut!

Comment

Obama and his team fcuked Osama Bin Laden up where Bush and his daddy had "tried" for years.
        Lets gays get married (to each their own etc)
        Puts forward a free health care system

Obama for the muthafcuking WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          Obama and his team fcuked Osama Bin Laden up where Bush and his daddy had "tried" for years.

who's paying for this free health care system?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post

ummm...I want free health care cause I'm paying $160/month and I never use that beezy

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              You're nothing but an Obamunist. You're for all the low class blacks and Hispanics who don't want to work.

Joke...

Although I'm not kidding in the sense that these are actual arguments made by people against Obama. Although "Obamunist" (Obama-Communist) is a word I made up for fun. I'm trademarking that term. Its one thing to vote for Romney because you think he's the better candidate, quite another to vote for him out of ignorance.
              After all these years of racial abuse, we deserve not to work. Its the poor mans time to rise.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Obama is, who else. Its called obama bucks.

Good thing Obama pays for it and not our paychecks that we work for.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  ummm...I want free health care cause I'm paying $160/month and I never use that beezy
                  You guys are, just like we pay for ours in National Insurance and tax contributions.

Your $160 a month pales into insignificance when you really need it if god forbid you have cancer or something terminal and no way to pay for health insurance.

I still have private medical for me and my family, but i know how good it is to have a "free" health care system in the main

Comment

you just glad Obama won because now you might get free contraceptives, you slut!
                    I honestly don't know what to expect. I don't think Obama did much but I'm not sure there's much he could have done to help the mess that this country was in.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                      i'm also paying $160 for health care, now I need to get a second job to pay for the free health care for the rest of the bums who don't work.

Comment

Working...
                      X