No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia: Video Interview - 50 Looking to cash out on Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia: Video Interview - 50 Looking to cash out on Gamboa

The title is just for the clowns to come in here and talk their groupie love ish like they do in any thread anyways.

But I like what Mikey says when ellie tells him his brother Robert Garica (world class trainer) says after this fight he will be rated p4p and Mikey laughs and says I have to beat some world champions first LOL.
    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-03-2012, 05:29 PM.

I'm pretty sure 50 regrets spending so much money to get gamboa
    out from toprank.Hes maybe learned that gamboa cant draw and
    cant make any money off him.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      I'm pretty sure 50 regrets spending so much money to get gamboa
      out from toprank.Hes maybe learned that gamboa cant draw and
      cant make any money off him.
      he bought him from top rank,yet still has to fight him on top rank undercards...strange

Comment

I really got faith in Mikey to do big things. His interviews have given me the feeling that he's much mature beyond his years. I rarely ever get that feeling from young fighters, and it's partially why I'm very excited in seeing how he develops. I think he has the brain for boxing and I think it'll take him far. His boxing IQ is going to manifest itself soon, and I think he'll surprise people with how he beats Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          he bought him from top rank,yet still has to fight him on top rank undercards...strange
          Gamboa is gonna fight on the Pac/Marquez 4 under-card, doesn't get much bigger than that. I think it makes sense for everyone involved. 50 gets his feet wet alongside TR, and Gamboa breaks his long cycle of inactivity against a relevant opponent in Beltran on PPV.

Comment

more conspiracy huh? LOL

Look at it at face value, and enjoy reality!

Comment

War Mikey!

Comment

Mikey is definitely a very mature and grounded young boxer. If he beats Salido he should considered an elite fighter.

Comment

Wow Larry x never thought you would be towing the flowmo line.

It's one fight that he will make money from. Toprank doesn't use him for free. He has Gamboas whole career to recoup his money back and being the co main event on a top rank card is good in any world besides flowmo land

Comment

Let's get through Barros first

Comment

Working...
                    X