Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO]Yuriorkis Gamboa training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa is lucky he ducked Rios & Lopez...

they both would've embarrassed him, and I like Gamboa

Comment

thank **** he turned pro!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Gamboa would have knocked out Juanma, I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked him out cold in the first 5 rounds, and Gamboa would have UD Rios beating him to a pulp but not being able to knock him down or out.

Comment

man its a shame with all that talent he had all these problems outside the ring... gamboa/broner has to happen

Comment

Originally posted by JuanmaLopezATG
            call me crazy but i thinks lopez KO this hypejob
            JuanMa KOs the "hypejob" that easily handled the warrior that KHTFO twice? lol Riiiight....

Comment

He says that he's at 150 right now and that he can lose 20 pounds in one week.

Comment

Can't wait for him to return, it's a bastard when you're favourite fighter is sitting on the sideline for this long.

He's a huge 126lber in terms of mass, always has been. The problem is he's really short so he won't have the height/reach to go any higher than 135....even that's a push. Talent wise, he's a top 10 P4P fighter and he was getting even better with every fight, hope the lay-off doesn't have too much effect.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Can't wait for him to return, it's a bastard when you're favourite fighter is sitting on the sideline for this long.

He's a huge 126lber in terms of mass, always has been. The problem is he's really short so he won't have the height/reach to go any higher than 135....even that's a push. Talent wise, he's a top 10 P4P fighter and he was getting even better with every fight, hope the lay-off doesn't have too much effect.
                  Gamboa's built like a tank. And you're also right on the talent: Top-ten...easily.

It was very interesting to see Yuri evolve as a pro. He went from reckless "Tasmanian Devil", to polished wrecking machine, to slick boxer (in his last fight against Ponce De Leon). Gamboa likes experimenting and adding new weapons to his arsenal.

I think Yuri will be okay. He'll need a tune-up, but probably nothing more. The kid is ambitious. Gamboa has stayed in shape, waiting for his comeback fight. Yuri knows he's got the goods, and he wants to profit from it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

i love ya bro no **** but you're delirious here

Comment

Working...
                    X