Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Canelo could be on CBS on Sept 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's not on PPV, there's really no reason for GB to be sticking to this date anymore. Any other date would do. Sept 15 is supposed to be a magical date where PPV buys go up (if you believe that).Why does Canelo need to fight on that date if they don't have a PPV worthy opponent anymore? Now they're just doing it for the sake of it. Golden boy doesn't have a fight. Top Rank does. They should just let it go.

Comment

Tune up for Canelo again.I hope he steps up and fights good opposition,maybe Laras? The look on his face after ortiz quit was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        he's been trying to fight a real threat. He's tried to fight Ortiz, Paul Williams and James Kirkland for Sept 15th. Obviously ortiz just lost and kirkland wont be 100% healthy by then.
        Ortiz is a 147lber, Kirkland is alright though but, he needs to fight Lara, JCC jr, or Quillin, Molina, Martinez, Pirog, etc
        Plety of good MWs for him to fight. Instead he wants to fight blown up WWs.

Comment

Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
          Ortiz is a 147lber, Kirkland is alright though but, he needs to fight Lara, JCC jr, or Quillin, Molina, Martinez, Pirog, etc
          Plety of good MWs for him to fight. Instead he wants to fight blown up WWs.
          Canelo is not a middleweight though... Lara and Molina are the only two choices who he would face out of your list.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
            Canelo is not a middleweight though... Lara and Molina are the only two choices who he would face out of your list.
            He is a huge JMW he can easily make MW. Any of the MW I named would have no problem dropping down to 154 to wax that @ss anyway. I bet Canelo fights some unranked bum instead though.

Comment

Please boxing gods, if there is one thing I want to see before I die is boxing back on network tv.

Comment

Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
                He is a huge JMW he can easily make MW. Any of the MW I named would have no problem dropping down to 154 to wax that @ss anyway. I bet Canelo fights some unranked bum instead though.
                He's the jmw champion you moron why they hell would he fight a middleweight? Take a lap...

Comment

He's the jmw champion you moron why they hell would he fight a middleweight? Take a lap...
                  Didn't Martinez hold both the JMW and MW belt at the same time?
                  Like I said I'm sure they wouldn't mind dropping down to 154 from 160 to fight him. Stop crying Canelo is a bum, even JCC jr is stepping up in competition now. How long will Canelo hide?

Comment

No he wouldn't. If he did he would have stepped in the ring with them already instead of facing weak ass Gomez and grandpa Mosley. Canelo is a b1tch for ducking his fellow SWWs.

Comment

Maidana/Guerrero vs. Matthysse
                      Lopez vs. Ortiz rematch
                      Canelo vs. Whoever

All on CBS.

Please GBP...

Comment

Working...
                      X