Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do kats like DLH and more recently Oritz get hated on by they OWN people???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do kats like DLH and more recently Oritz get hated on by they OWN people???

Lots of Mexican kats hate on dudes like DLH and Oritz.....why is that? get where the hate comes from for these kats but why????......

DLH - Crossdresser

Ortiz - Quitter, nincompoop

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

Lots of Mexican kats hate on dudes like DLH and Oritz.....why is that? get where the hate comes from for these kats but why????......
      I don't know why specifically, but I suspect it has something to do with thinking for themselves and not idolatry or blind nationalism. I certainly do not support American fighters simply because I am a citizen of the same country. There are certainly American fighters I greatly dislike.

Comment

Well Ortiz is just flat out an IDIOT.

I fuking hate him and his dumb face. He has a once in a life time opportunity against Floyd. And instead of sticking it out to see if he could beat him, Ortiz quits like a *****. He let floyd KO him, because he was getting his ass kicked, and didn't want to stick it out.

And then Ortiz pretends Floyd cheated. There's not a fighter I hate more than Ortiz. And that dumb face of his, and everything that comes out of his mouth is a direct transmission from the ****** universe.

Comment

they r all chikens!!! too scared to fite pac and they loose any way

Comment

dlh is a good looking cat , most mexican dudes are huge haters , trust me im a decent looking mexican cat , dudes hate for no reason , ortiz well becouse he is a tree bro

Comment

De La Hoya was hated, well because when you're that famous and rich you tend to get hated a lot, just the way it works.

I don't think Ortiz is really hated by his "own" people, people even rallied behind him for the Mayweather fight. Look how much Raza was there to support his goofy ass.

I think I know what your agenda is though....

Comment

cus they're not true mexicans same reason people hate vargas. they're mexican americans

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  De La Hoya was hated, well because when you're that famous and rich you tend to get hated a lot, just the way it works.
                  sociology 101... jealousy is part of human nature... they are both successful, rich, and good looking..... you're average man is none of those, hence where the hatred comes from

Comment

Ortiz is a tree

mexicans dont like trees

Comment

Working...
                    X