No announcement yet.

How to work out your forearms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to work out your forearms?

By working out your forearms, does it also increase your hand grip?

if you work on your grip it strengthens your forearms

pull ups are good for grips

those squessing things

ropclimbing...

if you do pull ups with a rope attaached to tenis balls and grip the tenis balls thats pretty intense...

what u trying to do look like popeye?

just curious

but there are lots of ways

Comment

that'd be pretty nice to have fatass forearms like those loll. i'll try that tennis ball pull ups, thanks alot

Comment

wht r u workin ur forearms 4?

Comment

What I do:

Sit on a bench, use small dumbbells or an easy curl bar with little weight, turn your arms over so palms would look up with weights in hand, rest your forearms on your legs with wrists just over the knee. Lower hands so they reach a 90 degree angle and twist up.

Do that until they are bulging and you can't do it any more. Sorry about the long explanation.

Comment

get some grip trainers!

Comment

thanks, my forearms are skinny as hell, and i heard that strong grips are very important for boxing so i thought working my forearms would be an order

Comment

if you have weak wrists/forearms when punching with full body weight your wrists will bend. when I first started learning punching tech my wrist would bend on certain punches.
                I do close grip pullups with my palms facing away it helps a ton. I also have a grip ball that I use before I go to sleep, now I have construction hands!

Comment

I know the best forearm exercise ever!!!!

Sit next to a fire, get a newspaper (the bigger the better!). Take the corner of one page in the fingertips of your right hand and spider your way across the entire page using only the fingers of this hand and nothing else, crumpling it up (completely freehand, not resting on a table etc) until you have a tight newspaper ball, give the ball a final tight squeeze with only this hand; then throw it on the fire!

Then start a new page with your left hand and repeat alternating hands and pages until the newspaper is gone.......or you are tired!

I can't stress how good this is for forearm development! Plus it keeps you warm.....

Comment

from a bodybuilding standpoint

deadlifts are the best possible.. then weighted pullups.

Comment

Working...
                    X