View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 11:04 PM #1
Grinding

Quoted: 1059 Post(s)
$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,558,136,413,492.15
Total Points: 119,004,586,058,703,440.00
Happy birthday - DonMega The Cardinals Are the Dodgers Daddies, Like I said before. But it takes guts to admit your teams flaws. You earned my respect. Medal to a great poster. - BrushMyHair cheers homey - Mike D 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Thumbs up Is Bernard Hopkins the modern day Roberto Duran?

B-Hop's reign as middleweight champion rivals that of Duran's reign as lightweight champion. B-Hop did it his way and has achieved amazing success. B-Hop has taken on just about every challenge other than Dawson. They don't make fighters like this anymore. Bernard Hopkins is the realist fighter of this era. True story
$tate of Mind is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<