View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:07 PM #20
Interim Champion

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
stellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,623.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
I mean there are a lot of people that don't like him & I can see them simply putting down his accomplishments because of that,(I've done that too)!!But on a serious note,of all the current active future hofmer's & atg's surefires,B-Hop beating Pascal,at his age after his many underdog surprises,how will fight fans view him??I seriously believe that if B-Hop beats Pascal that he's in serious position to be boxing's greatest active fighter,Boxingscene's thoughts please!!
B-hop is utter *****e. In his own, slyly racist, words he promised he would never lose to a white boy. (Calzaghe) He lost to a white boy! Hopkins the moron was hung on his own petard. AND DIDN'T I LAUGH.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
stellen is online now   Reply With Quote