View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 01:57 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
DuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,813,122.36
Total Points: 10,849,828.32
No Message - DuttyAlacrity For posting facts. - ABOSWORTH You deserve two gifts from me. - ABOSWORTH Big Dutty Stinking Alacrity! U dun know Nuff respect to the I dem everytime - The Gully Gad 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El 7 Mares View Post
Let me tell you why.

Joshua Clottey just fought a main event against the former WW Champion, Zab Judah on HBO and won. He is on a winning streak and hasn't lost a fight since Tony Margarito in '06.

Paul Williams' last two fights were on Showtime. Neither of which was the main event. He lost the first one, with a horrible showing, and didn't show much in the rematch, which could be considered a fluke, with Quintana not being properly warmed up.

If Williams wants to raise his value, he needs to seek a 3rd fight with Quintana or a slugfest against Kermit Cintron. This fight needs to happen on HBO, preferibly on a doubleheader with Tony vs Clottey. Then maybe if he wins, a fight with Tony would be more sellable to the general public.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
this guy is making margarito fans look bad
DuttyAlacrity is offline   Reply With Quote