Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I sold one of my guitars to one of the kids I teach, got the feels kinda

I'm a phag, sorry. I have like 4 others that are worth more then that.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        I sold one of my guitars to one of the kids I teach, got the feels kinda

I'm a phag, sorry. I have like 4 others that are worth more then that.
        Acoustic or electricity reliant one? How many do you have? Sorry, the vodka has me super inquisitive.

Ima back down to the cider, fancied getting pissed just because. Then two cheeky joints under the bed. Work at 6am. Wankers.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          Acoustic or electricity reliant one? How many do you have? Sorry, the vodka has me super inquisitive.

Ima back down to the cider, fancied getting pissed just because. Then two cheeky joints under the bed. Work at 6am. Wankers.
          Electric. Got 2 electrics, 2 acoustic and a 12 string acoustic as well... So I'll live haha.

Comment

• Comment

Electric. Got 2 electrics, 2 acoustic and a 12 string acoustic as well... So I'll live haha.
              Damn homes you love them guitars. I played the *****et for a year when I was 9, still on a 18 year hiatus because I was extremely poor, at best.

Oh and my older brother shoved it up his butt, didn't fancy it much after that tbh...(I was 9 and he's 11 years older than me, I never had a chance past that reach).

Do you teach a lot of clients?

The younger bro plays electric (bass) think he's in a band iirc. My older bro tried shoving his guitar up his butt too, but my younger bro is much bigger than both of us, so the older one got thrown out the room. True stories...

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                That's our very own Weltschmerz and he's Latvian not Lithuanian you cheeky bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                  Damn homes you love them guitars. I played the *****et for a year when I was 9, still on a 18 year hiatus because I was extremely poor, at best.

Oh and my older brother shoved it up his butt, didn't fancy it much after that tbh...(I was 9 and he's 11 years older than me, I never had a chance past that reach).

Do you teach a lot of clients?

The younger bro plays electric (bass) think he's in a band iirc. My older bro tried shoving his guitar up his butt too, but my younger bro is much bigger than both of us, so the older one got thrown out the room. True stories...
                  I've got 4 students right now, so no not a huge amount. Not my main job.. Only about two of them are very serious about it, but you can't win em all.

I've got a bass as well , plus I can play the piano too.. I'm one of those people...

Comment

I've got 4 students right now, so no not a huge amount. Not my main job.. Only about two of them are very serious about it, but you can't win em all.

I've got a bass as well , plus I can play the piano too.. I'm one of those people...
                    'One of those people' haha, in honesty when I was younger I wanted to play allsorts of instruments, was into music, yet I was awful like ******ed when it came to it, even though I liked it.
                    I was 'one of those' who turned out to thrive of sports (rep'ing England @ under 17 and under 19 age groups in rugby union out in Australia probably the best thing I've done).
                    Mind you I was a good student too, yet envied musicians. I used to just hang out with 'the music crowd' at school and uni in free time.
                    I figured If i couldn't do it, might as well surround myself with peeps that could, plus at uni they where the ones with all the drugs lmao.
                    I may try and turn my hand at an instrument that isn't my privates later in life in fairness.

The 'music crowd' are a pretty accepting group, chilled, the girls love ***y time. Fvuck I'm drunk, just wrote a whole book on my late teens
                    Last edited by RightJab; 11-15-2016, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Death by boredom. Peow Peow Peow!

Comment

Working...
                      X