This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
    lol they should rename this thread the armchair supporters thread, am I only one who actually goes to games?
    Aren't you the bum that lives in Canada?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      Aren't you the bum that lives in Canada?

Nah Bootle born 'n bred mate

That was Kirk... Rumour is he's in prison these days?

Comment

I follow some boxing guy on Twitter and came across an argument he was having with Dirk on there.

Dirk could argue anywhere

Comment

• I saw him arguing on xhamster once

Comment

I follow some boxing guy on Twitter and came across an argument he was having with Dirk on there.

Dirk could argue anywhere
            The one where he dropped the infamous ''unable sanchez'' line?

He's a funny **** and badly missed in this thread. It's a joke now is this thread, only worthwhile poster left in here is me, once i decide you peasants aren't worth my time any longer this thread will be dead.

Comment

do ye go the merton or the blobber lad. or the old winnie on knowsley

Comment

• England numbr 1 joe hart will arrive on turin for medical. His Agent says it's done

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  The one where he dropped the infamous ''unable sanchez'' line?

He's a funny **** and badly missed in this thread. It's a joke now is this thread, only worthwhile poster left in here is me, once i decide you peasants aren't worth my time any longer this thread will be dead.
                  Haven't been in here for a while, guess Dirk is banned again, along with OG. Where are the city fans gone, Fenemeno and what was that old guy called? Squealy or some crap.

Comment

Haven't been in here for a while, guess Dirk is banned again, along with OG. Where are the city fans gone, Fenemeno and what was that old guy called? Squealy or some crap.
                    Squeaky died due to old age, Fenomeno became a Leicester fan and OG did a Bruce Jenner/Frank Maloney style transition and started hating football, prefers watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians instead apparently. Dirk got perma banned.

You haven't missed much tbh apart from the above.

Comment

• I hate Dirk with a passion. I do kind of miss arguing with the **** for 10 pages at a time though.

The guy is dedicated to the Internet. I'll give him that.

Comment

Working...
                      X