View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 06:02 PM #9
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
tracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,603.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by warped
She does seem to have a lot of one-sided fights but at least she trumped Christy Martin who had a real chance at messing up that pretty face.
I didnt think Martin had much of a chance cause of the size difference, which was vast. However, Martin more than gladly took that big money fight knowing very well the disadvantage she was at, so I feel no pity for her over that. Laila needs BADLY to face Wolf..I think she's just about the only one out there at super middle wt. that can give her a decent fight (and just might hand her her ass, for that matter!!) It would be a great fight, and the two already SUPPOSEDLY had a contract made up ages ago but again, SUPPOSEDLY Laila keeps breaking it. I like her, and want to keep liking her, but she's getting on my nerves in this blatant running from Ann!
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
I wouldnt mind seeing her against Lucia Rijker (?? spelling
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
) but Wolf is the one to beat for Laila, in my opinion.
tracylee is offline   Reply With Quote