No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd

How can you be sure? Floyd wont fight a true 154lbs... Floyd will fight trout only if its in 147 lbs...
    man sthu...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• It wouldn't be a good style matchup for sure, but I don't think the size difference would hurt Floyd that much. De La Hoya wasn't too much for Floyd, but a Sergio Martinez or Andre Ward would be too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
        Let them dream on...
        The hype surround Austin Trout is just sickening!!
        Trout is going to be in for the fight of his life against Canelo, he's going to need to run a marathon in that fight and not indulge in any toe-to-toe battles If he is to win it.
        No way, Trout is going to leave Canelo bruised and abused!

Comment

• I'd rather watch Trouts girlfriend vs. Floyds girlfriend than Floyd-Devon.

Canelo will beat Trout though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Yeah we know, which is why ginger ducked him after Delvin & fled the arena after Cotto. Because he beats him up & easily to. Strange, strange way of showing it.
            Boxing fans use the word "ducked" way too much.

I guess Manny and Floyd ducked Martinez.

Don't worry I will bump this post when Canelo taxes that ass. Trout beats a washed up Cotto and now he is one of the best. So that would make Canelo one of the best when he beats him.

Comment

• Can someone explain to me how Austin Trout will OUTBOX Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
                Boxing fans use the word "ducked" way too much.

I guess Manny and Floyd ducked Martinez.

Don't worry I will bump this post when Canelo taxes that ass. Trout beats a washed up Cotto and now he is one of the best. So that would make Canelo one of the best when he beats him.
                And ginger beats Josesito Lopez & he's now suddenly this big, strong monster at 154 right?? Ok!!

Comment

Working...
                X