View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:11 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Infamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 332,131,656,212,150.25
Total Points: 13,133,085,667,326,022.00
I red k'd you this morning for your first comment in nates thread,now after reading through your other replies,you're a good dude. - HughJass Thanks for the green k, boss. - Anxious Times 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Them two freaks in the first pic!!
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

[email protected] lady in the orange prom dress lmao..
Was watching 24/7 this past week, wife said about nacho "He's got gay face"..had me dying. I respect the man tho. She also thinks Sergio is secretly gay which led me to google it and surprisingly she's not alone in that suspicion.
Who, Sergio Martinez? Nah I thought the same thing, but he was banging some dark island ***** the last time I seen him... I live in Oxnard, so a lot of us run into him here. My co worker ran into him with her that same weekend, so he was definitely banging her... I just think he keeps his private life on the low.
Infamous is offline   Reply With Quote