View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:07 AM #26
One Obstructionist

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
One_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,149,877,990.02
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze ATG poster - Mike D 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by res View Post
Yes, this thinking as always is based upon a static picture of the economy. The fact that in prosperous times where capital is fluid, you naturally increase the tax revenue coming in with tax cuts doesn't occur to people.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
You naturally increase tax revenue eh? Who are you supposed to be...a representative of the Govt?

Some of us like to eliminate the INcome tax completely and have a moral and economical reason behind it. So your statement of "naturally increasing revenue in good times" doesn't compute with me. I reject it at face value.
One_Tycoon is offline   Reply With Quote