Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz "I knew he was on roids, how else can he get beat up like that for 12 rounds?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Ortiz "I knew he was on roids, how else can he get beat up like that for 12 rounds?"

Nah, it's because Berto actually has heart and didn't quit like a puto.

Like Ortiz did against Maidana..
    Berto got his ass whooped by a puto then.

Comment

roids does not help ur punch resistance Victor OrTree

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Ortiz was on roids. How else could he get up from that knockdown Berto laid on him? It explains why he had so much energy in the Berto fight and none in the Chickenweather fight. Floyd's his connection, see? Roided up Gayfeather.
        Yet Berto is the one that was caught doping, and your fake saint hero keeps on dodging and ducking Olympic Style Drug Testing because he is "scared of needles"

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          Yet Berto is the one that was caught doping, and your fake saint hero keeps on dodging and ducking Olympic Style Drug Testing because he is "scared of needles"

Comment

Ortiz and Berto both got beat up in that fight. It was a very good very competitive fight. Berto just got out hustled.

Comment

sucks, wanted to se ortiz ko anDROID berto

Comment

Are we still acting like Berto is/was using roids. It was contamination.

You guys really got to let it go. Its getting pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                  Berto got his ass whooped by a puto then.
                  Mind = Blown

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    That is a disgusting thing to you you ****ing coward. I bet you would have the balls to say that to his face eh? Yeah right.

Your a ****ing disgrace to wish that upon any fighter.

Wether he has done something or nothing in the sport, one things for sure, he's done more than you or your next 10 generations of family will ever do in the sport of Boxing, that's for sure, so who the **** are you to say something like that?

Why dont you go and try and make him cripple? Go on, i dare you?

Yeah, its easy for your coward ass to say **** like that over the internet, bet you couldn't do it yourself could you?

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                      That's right! Phuck Bertoid! I bet he cheated in all his fights too. Bertoids needs to give everyone he fought a re-match!!! Every single one... Or ban him for life!
                      ....green!!

Comment

Working...
                      X