View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 10:35 PM #1743
Undisputed Champ

Quoted: 469 Post(s)
BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,067,930,667,936,871,411,089,408.00
Total Points: 2,067,930,667,936,871,411,089,408.00
Cheers, and thanks. see you in the post season! - Amazinger cheers man - Beercules Hope that gets you drunk enough to be a mets fan lol - El-blanco Cheers, neighbor! - jazluvr Hope you had a good New Year's B! - -jose- 
salud! - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Drink up homie and merci beaucoup!. - Amazinger Respect - siablo14 Thanks for the jackpot! - Snoop Frog 
The art of debate award - jazluvr Thanks for the payout Bernie! - Snoop Frog Avi award winner - jazluvr Integrity award - jazluvr Feliz Navidad B! - -jose- 
Back at you. I see you battling them too. - siablo14 :beerchug: - -jose- Enjoy that tasty NY Pizza! - siablo14 I can't Green you yet, This is to let you know and the rest of the universe that you deserve a GreenK!. - Amazinger Hang in there. It's tough dealing with those knuckleheads - siablo14 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - El-blanco 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Two people that used to come off the bench are now starting (Davis/Shumpert) that's pretty mch where the problem starts with ou bench.

LMAO he is getting picked alot on the P and R but oe on one Ellis can't score on him

I was talking about Novacaine and Smitty but they're coming through !!!
BERNIE'S CORNER is offline   Reply With Quote