View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 09:02 PM #5
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
turbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 127,332,701.14
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Ouch
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

But who knows Im sure Brook is stronger than he was in the amateurs and anything is possible with Khan's chin
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
"I was 135lbs or 140 at the time and I used to just take him apart. Honestly, they used to say to me, 'You're only allowed to use one hand against him,' because I used to beat him up that bad.

"The other hand was never up there [protecting the face]. I would only use my jab. I can't believe out of the woodworks he just comes out and says he wants to fight me and that he can beat me and I'm running scared. I mean, he's been talking so much trash."

Wow
turbotime is offline   Reply With Quote