Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hobo with a ******* is one of the most disturbing movies ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if gore is your thing, check out "Philosophy of a Knife".

It's darker, more disturbingly realistic, and more haunting than anything yet mentioned in this thread.

But don't take my word for it......

EDIT : Trailer removed due to graphic content, and overly sensitive fuckwits around here. Youtube search it yourself......Be warned.
    Last edited by ßringer; 12-20-2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      And if gore is your thing, check out "Philosophy of a Knife".

It's darker, more disturbingly realistic, and more haunting than anything yet mentioned in this thread.

But don't take my word for it......

EDIT : Trailer removed due to graphic content, and overly sensitive fuckwits around here. Youtube search it yourself......Be warned.
      Watching that can mess a mans mind up. Reminds me of those old mental houses were they would try and ''fix'' people's mind by watching weird shit over and over. Clockwork Orange style eh?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uEJR...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Good movie, danish writer and director who made it
        It was terrible. Only watched it because of the full penetration *** right at the beginning of the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
          It was terrible. Only watched it because of the full penetration *** right at the beginning of the movie.
          I know right, I liked that part too

Comment

@ Champ

Without a doubt. Philosophy is like 4 hours long, or something. I finished out just over half of it, and that was enough. You can only watch an autopsy performed on a living person, or a giant ****roach shoved up a girl's vagina so many times.

Comment

@ Champ

Without a doubt. Philosophy is like 4 hours long, or something. I finished out just over half of it, and that was enough. You can only watch an autopsy performed on a living person, or a giant ****roach shoved up a girl's vagina so many times.
              sounds like my kind of movie.

Comment

@ Champ

it's special effects and stuff used right? It's not real eh? (Asking like an idiot)

The cocroach + vagina ting I might give a look though

Comment

Working...
                X