Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you have done if you were Ortiz? After he got sparked....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you have done if you were Ortiz? After he got sparked....

I would of played it cool then when the gloves came of I would of fainted with another hugged and spark him just like he did.

May also kind of played lets hug then he did his cheap shot, so I wouldn't feel no remorse.

The bad thing is that May is so good he would of evaded the shots either way lol...

What would you have done?

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
    I would of played it cool then when the gloves came of I would of fainted with another hugged and spark him just like he did.

May also kind of played lets hug then he did his cheap shot, so I wouldn't feel no remorse.

The bad thing is that May is so good he would of evaded the shots either way lol...

Right. Whatever, tough guy...

You do THAT...you'd have some serious charges pressed against you.

Comment

picked mayweather up and body slammed him ...

Comment

Good thread TS....

Comment

da phuck op?

i wouldve tried all my might to get up again. potential money on the line.

also i wouldve have been all happy and **** saying sorry like a phaggot. even after the fight.

fixed.

Comment

Not smiled and act like I'm just happy to be there after that Bulls#!t happened to me. I would have wanted a few words with Joe Cortez. I would be pretty upset and asked "When was time called in?" and likely cursed him out. But later I would also realize I was at fault too for being too trusting.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
              Right. Whatever, tough guy...

You do THAT...you'd have some serious charges pressed against you.

Yo I know its not the right action but I was full of fury and I know it would of been trippled if it would of be done to me....

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                Not smiled and act like I'm just happy to be there after that Bulls#!t happened to me. I would have wanted a few words with Joe Cortez. I would be pretty upset and asked "When was time called in?" and likely cursed him out. But later I would also realize I was at fault too for being too trusting.
                Yup smart action there is nothing visceral in your action...

Comment

Go home swim in my 2 mill I made in 12 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post

You might have a different opinion if it was you that Ortiz was headbutting and rubbing his head in your face, you cant excuse what Ortiz did, that was dirty and it was his game plan for the fight. If you watched the fight you could'nt miss Ortiz using his head all night but i guess that was ok. If Cortez would have been warning him all along that last butt would have gotten Ortiz DQ'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X