A man can die but once
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quoted: 3394 Post(s)
Rep Power: 344
Total Points: 1,369,026,036,032,658,997,248.00
Wlad doesn't hold nearly as much as people say.
- He did in ONE fight, the first Peter fight, but since then he has not .
- Most of the holding in the second Peter fight was by Peter.
- Wlad applied pressure and chased Chambers and didn't hold much.
- There was virtually no holding in the Chagaev fight.
- I don't remember much holding in the Rahman fight.
- There was little holding and a lot of punches thrown by both fighters in the Thompson fight.
- Ibragimov feinted and ran a lot in his fight, there was a lot of standing off but not much holding.
- Wlad jabbed a lot but didn't hold much in the second Brewster fight.
- There was no holding at all in the Austin fight.
- I remember very little holding in the Brock and Byrd fights.
Why do people say he holds a lot? Are they just repeating what haters like Teddy Atlas say??