View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 01:43 AM #25
m/(>.&ltm/

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Maidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,098,616,185.89
Total Points: 5,098,853,189.35
Great gif.  Have some liquor - danny711 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesir View Post
which sums up a *******
hey decade boy,

it was a pro-american crowd. not surprising that i have to explain that to you. run along now, walter.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bose View Post
It was definitly a mosley crowd and a good interview to my surprise. I think the crowd is not a pacquiao crowd. Mosely did sound like he is calling it quits.
yeah it was a pro-mosley/pro-american crowd. my point was that they didn't seem to know much about boxing based on the way they reacted as described in my previous post. that's not a dig on american sports fans, it's more an observation on the status of boxing in the eyes of the general public: very few people care about boxing, and that crowd's evident lack of knowledge about boxing proves it.

mmgay is taking over.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Maidana vs Rios is offline   Reply With Quote