Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: "I'll Fight Ortiz @138. A P**sy, Crybaby, Piece Of Shh, MF" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios: "I'll Fight Ortiz @138. A P**sy, Crybaby, Piece Of Shh, MF" (Audio)

Only days prior to the Anthony Peterson bout, in a scathing verbal assault on Victor Ortiz, Brandon Rios pulls no punches during his interview with Boxing Scene's own top-notch radio show, Leave It In The Ring. The history behind his dispute with Ortiz may be revealed in a future episode of the show.

Rios is right

Comment

Rios impressed me last night, but why does he want to fight an already big JWW at 138? Ortiz would be weight drained if the fight took place at 138.

Comment

wow. what happen with those two guys?

Comment

Ortiz is a nice guy whats this Rios problem? and lol at talking all tough but only fighting Ortiz at a catch weight.

Comment

lmao haha he says **** oscar and golden boy promotions.... hmmmm funny coming from a guy that has vargas in his corner.. and remember vargas vs de la hoya lmao dont get started please

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Ortiz is a nice guy whats this Rios problem? and lol at talking all tough but only fighting Ortiz at a catch weight.
              He said yesterday he would fight him at 140 too if Ortiz didn't want 138.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavsfan_3 View Post
                lmao haha he says **** oscar and golden boy promotions.... hmmmm funny coming from a guy that has vargas in his corner.. and remember vargas vs de la hoya lmao dont get started please
                and he had margrito with him too.

i think this is the guys who say they are real mexicans against gus who they think are white guy mexican like ortiz and oscar

Comment

Get his ass Ortiz

Comment

Yeah it needs to be 140, Riod weighed in at 151 at Junior Middleweight..

Comment

Working...
                    X