Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PISSES PANTS at Fight Night Round 3

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748455/vids_1.html

Jesus christ is all that can be said.

No big deal. It's just an FMV sequence. What'll be really amazing is if they can make the in-game graphics look anywhere near that.

Comment

The full motion video sequences were comparable to the gameplay in Round 2. Considering the PS3 is using BluRay dvd (holding 50gig) I expect no less and possible more.

Comment

that looks insane

i cant wait for ps3 and fight night round 3

Comment

how much will the ps3 cost when it comes out??

Comment

OMFG
            i have been off games for a solid year or so now
            games just dont excite me like they use too
            eveyrhting just looks pathetic too me
            but omg
            this video has relit my firey love for video games
            if this what the actually game play looks like
            man
            no
            i still cant believe that is in fact what the game play will look like
            im genuinly excited about these new systems now

Comment

It wants me to login?, help i'm not registered to that site and want to see if it is that damn good(loved the fist two, but Konckout kings 2000 was the best).

Comment

that is what it is going to look like. Obv it wont be exactly cuz when a punch lands dead on it doesnt zoom in or else you woodnt be able to see the fighter properly. but the PS3 will have the ability to have graphics like that. I guess i better start saving now, cant imagine how expensive its going to be.

Comment

This is insanely good - graphically a massive improvement on FN Rd2
                  Like SpinxJinx says - the cut sequences in that are pretty similar to the actual gameplay - if these videos are what the in-game is going to look like it's gonna be intense. I love the fluidity of movement - especially on the body punching

Comment

This will be what the game looks like and I will tell you why.

When you see an into video for a ps2 game like "Toney Hawk" they use real footage and make a video file and then you play the game and obviously they can't have real footage of everything so it doesn't look like that at all.

In Fight Night rd2, the videos are based on instant replays that cannot be standard cut video's becasue there are so many different possibilities, so the video in the preview basically has to come from the game.

That's why I think that (except for the zoom in) this video will be what the game really looks like.

Now if they only get MIke Tyson and George Foreman in the game I will be happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X