• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] To my Pilipeeno brothas

Tell me more about the Aswang

Do you guys believe in it?

Any stories?

I think reality and conciousness is the biggest monster.

It's all so impossibly strange and convuluted. It's all too big too understand and to grasp.

And whatever we are is too small relative to eternity.

Imagine even if we did live forever right? A billion years from now into forever.. who we are would still be dead, because that far into eternity.. we would be unrecognizable from what we are now.

Even if we did live forever... what would we be after 50 sextillion years?

There is no version of conciousness where we don't die.... where we can retain ourselves....

How far and how deep does this rabbit hole really go? There doesnt seem to be any end or limit to it.

Those are my monsters. That's my aswang.
    Last edited by llll; 10-13-2019, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Btw, i'm not the typical filipino or person for that matter lol

But if you get a native pinay girlfriend she'll probably have a dozen stories that will make your hair stand up about ghosts and monsters.

They genuinely believe it too, which is unbelievably cute.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Tell me more about the Aswang

Do you guys believe in it?

Any stories?
        Multo = ghost

Aswang = pacquiaos mom and butlers girlfriend

Comment

I got a creepy demon possession story but it's not from the Philippines.

It happened here in America. Los angeles.

Kinda long but I swear on everything, it happened and is true.

Story for me started when my thai homeboy and I was heading back west in the San Fernando valley.

We were coming back from van Nuys headed towards canoga park.

Iirc we were on victory Blvd just passed birmingham. Headed west.

Dont know what time it was. Early am. Streets was empty. We were the only car on the road.

Comment

My homeboy was driving. Got the windows rolled down. Smoking. Bumping music. Probably 2pac back then or dre or snoop or something.

Then my homeboy slows down. Empty street. Woman with grey/white hair dressed in all grey/white walking slowly across the street right in front of us. Wtf?

I just thought it was some old bag lady. My homeboy was like wtf?

Trying to be funny, I reach over and honk the horn at her. She turns to us and gives us the craziest look.

Homeboy gets creeped out, drives off. Guns it. Hes like wtf was that. Why did I reach over and honk at her. He got all creeped out but he was trying to laugh it off. I was laughing my ass off.

I was joking around with him. Told him that witch was gonna follow his car all the way back to his home. I was laughing. He was like dont say stuff like that laughing it off too.

Drove a few more blocks. Still joking around about it. Making fun of that old lady. Then looked ahead. Saw her.

Old lady with grey/white hair wearing all grey/white. Just standing in the middle of the street. She wasnt walking across this time. This time she was just standing there. Seemed like waiting for us. She stared as down as we approached and as we passed by.

We stopped laughing and joking. Homeboy just kept on driving. Couldn't be the same lady right? We were headed west throughout. Never stopped. She couldn't have gotten ahead of us. Maybe it was just a different lady that just looked the same.

Comment

Days pass. Havent seen my homeboy the driver. Then I hear he starts doing weird shiet from my other homeboys.

His ex girlfriend who is like his best friend says hes acting weird. Talking to himself. Talking nonsense.

He was at a party and instead of partying, mofo was in the corner drawing. Drawing weird ass creepy pictures.

He would draw pictures of his house. Like some scary thing knocking on the door but wearing a fake happy, smiley mask. He would say the guy is pretending to be someone else so the ppl in the house would let him in.

He would draw pictures of his car. He had a fixed up green Honda civic coupe. That was cool back in the days. We called it the keroppi mobile. He would draw it but he ended up making it look like a Hearst. With a coffin in the back.

Then he would get sick. Have night terrors. He started acting weird and different.

Comment

Finally his parents got so worried. He was sick and acting funny. Doctor checkup says he was fine though.

Everyone got creeped out by how he was acting. Then story came out that around the time we saw that weird old lady, him and some other idiots was messing around with a ouija board. Wasnt using it right. Whatever.

The parents wanted to take him to the temple. The thai Buddhist temple in north Hollywood. See if the monks can help.

He didnt want to go though so they called a few of the his homeboys over to make him go.

I went too but aside from taking him to the temple, I wanted to clean out his house.

We always kept stuff at his house. In his garage ceiling. I had a .45 up there. I think he had a .38 revolver and a tec-9 up there too iirc.

He was acting too weird. I wanted those guns out of there in case he wants to do something stupid.

Comment

It took us some time to get him in the car. He didnt wanna go to the temple. Finally got him in the car.

I cleared out the house. Everyone got in the cars on the driveway and street. Told the parents I'll lock up. Closed the garage door so I can grab the guns unseen.

We hid them in the ceiling. Got a chair to stand on to reach the guns. As I was doing that, I hear a bedroom door upstairs open and close.

Weird. House is empty. Must've been the wind. Then I hear footsteps. Wtf? Everyone is outside. Yelled out? No answer.

Got my .45. Trying to get the rest. The garage is next to the stairs. Hear footsteps slowly walking down the stairs. Wtf?

Grabbed the rest of the guns, tuck them in my pants. Footsteps are now downstairs. Yell out. No answer.

I got that creepy feeling. Hairs on my arms standing up. Screw this.

Press the garage door opener to open, then press it again to close as I try to run out.

Mofo. Tripped the sensor. Garage opened again. Had to walk back to the button and press it again.

Same thing. Open it. Press to close, run and try and beat it out. F@ck tripped the sensor again.

As i walked back to press the button. I hear the door knob. It's not moving but I hear sounds as if someone on the other side is trying to open it. Wtf?

Pressed the garage button, ran out, fat asa tripped the sensor again like an idiot. F@ck that. It opened up again behind me, I told one of the other guys to go in there and close it.

I'm done. Never went back to that house again and never visited my homeboy again till he was better and that shiet was over with. Peace out. Lol

Comment

Since I didnt come around after that house incident. All the rest is just second hand. Didnt see none of it firsthand but I talked to others who knew the story 1st hand.

That Buddhist crap didnt work. He just laughed at the monks. Flipped them off I hear. Which is weird because hes Buddhist and usually respectful to monks.

They decided to try other ppl since doctors were no help. Like priests or pastors.

There was one guy who was like a psychic or fortune teller. Told them its be over soon. He told them the demon or whatever was gonna go into 2 ppl. Itll possess 1 guy for a bit them leave, go to the 2nd guy and that 2nd guy will die.

A few weeks later, my homeboy went back to normal. Then my ohter homeboy started acting weird. He crashed his Acura legend. Then while his legend was in the shop, he totalled his moms lexus.

He was acting weird. Acting stupid. His gf started complaining. Ppl were wondering if he was the 2nd guy. The guy who was gonna die.

A week or so later, he got shot in the head and died.

Remember earlier I said my idiot homeboy was playing around with the ouija board?

The 4 ppl playing around with it was my 1st homeboy, his ex gf and the 2nd guy who died and his gf.

Weird coincidence.

Comment

Working...
                    X