Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok fellas great fight tonight..lets here it what ya;ll got planned tonight fellas>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok fellas great fight tonight..lets here it what ya;ll got planned tonight fellas>

what ya'll eating,drinking,smoking and poking after the fight??who ya rooting for...whats the buisness my guys??

I got timmy. I was planning on going to downtown or pacific beach to watch the fight since I got a full tank of gas but I know it won't be a fight with a lot of drama so I think i'll stream it or watch it at my boys pad. Drinking some Stellas right now. ****ing 2 pm hungover and already drinking lol

Comment

Rooting for a great fight. I'm going with Alexander but won't be shocked if Bradley wins.

I'm most likely gonna get some wings from Wingstop and a **** load of alcohol and kick it with the homies.

After the fights, it's gonna be time with the lady.

Comment

bradley by close decision....steak and beer with cousins...

Comment

I got the mountain dews on ice

Comment

Been busting my butt off the past few weeks in the gym, work, and school, I might just chill back and watch if alone or with my dad with and sip on some lemonade. There's a ton of parties and stuff going on but man I need my boxing fix and much too exhausted to do anything but lay back and enjoy some championship boxing!

Comment

good midgrade and wings for me...chilln solo watching it on hbo....cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Been busting my butt off the past few weeks in the gym, work, and school, I might just chill back and watch if alone or with my dad with and sip on some lemonade. There's a ton of parties and stuff going on but man I need my boxing fix and much too exhausted to do anything but lay back and enjoy some championship boxing!
                lol..i feel you on that my man

Comment

In my bed, watching a stream off FSS on my 42" HDTV.

Comment

I'd like Bradley to win tonight, but I gotta be honest. And I may sound like a bandwagon jumper. But Bradley was getting on my nerves when he took his sweet time to sign this fight. I do think he jumped at the chance to fight Alexander after he looked beatable agaisnt Kotelnik. But I'm willing to look past that, because it appears that Tim wants to fight the best as it stands. And it's easy to admire the fact that he's honest when he says that this fight is too early and it should've marinated more. It's easy to admire the fact that he is truthful when it comes to his feelings about that. After all this fight has lost some shine because of Kotelnik exposing Alexander somewhat and I personally think each guy should've fought on a double header against respectable opponents like Mabuza since he was Alexander's mandatory and Bradley against Matthyse after that had happened to put some luster back into it.

If Alexander would've won against Kotelnik more convincingly, then there would've been no reason to rank Khan over him and this fight would be for the ring belt probably if not for that. Still a good fight though and I hope whoever wins does it impressively even though I don't want to see a one sided fight either.

Comment

Working...
                    X