Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I knock people out in the first round in fnr4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I knock people out in the first round in fnr4?

When ever it goes to decision its a one sided win for me winning ever round but then I hear teddy atlas in the background saying oh I had it a split win for so and so even though I clearly beat the computer...

But I want to knock the other boxer out in the first round or other rounds? How come it feels like my boxers punch like *****s? And yes I bought this game even though I wasn't going to. My friend convince me to get it since he said he was a button user and liked it, I still don't like the controls though. Its incredibly hard to throw an uppercut but the other punches are easier to throw like the jab and the straight right and the punches to the body.... I wish they put an update on ps3 network so I can have buttons back. Its hard to throw uppercuts in this game.

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    When ever it goes to decision its a one sided win for me winning ever round but then I hear teddy atlas in the background saying oh I had it a split win for so and so even though I clearly beat the computer...

But I want to knock the other boxer out in the first round or other rounds? How come it feels like my boxers punch like *****s? And yes I bought this game even though I wasn't going to. My friend convince me to get it since he said he was a button user and liked it, I still don't like the controls though. Its incredibly hard to throw an uppercut but the other punches are easier to throw like the jab and the straight right and the punches to the body.... I wish they put an update on ps3 network so I can have buttons back. Its hard to throw uppercuts in this game.
    Well most the time when i win buy KO is because I timed a counter and stunned the opponent from there I just unleash hell starting from the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinto View Post
      Well most the time when i win buy KO is because I timed a counter and stunned the opponent from there I just unleash hell starting from the body.
      Time a counter and then attack the body like hell, oh okay... I'll try

Comment

Not always to the body, I start from the body then throw hooks and uppercuts, some of them might not hit but his blocking bar will decrease and then it will be easier to hit him.

Comment

If you go for the KO with reckless abaondon you will get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            If you go for the KO with reckless abaondon you will get knocked out.
            Ah i forgot to ask if he was talking knocking out the CPU or another person. If you are fighting another person its a different game. You might not even have the chance to throw more punches as they will more likely be clinching, But some of them try to do it from the wrong distance leaving them open to hit so you might want to see if the opponent is walking away or towards you and proceed from there, and like street bully said don't spam punches against other live opponents.

Comment

I just button mash and hope for the best......

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                I just button mash and hope for the best......
                You mean stick mash, if you button mash you will end up getting dq'd in this game.

Comment

Watch out for counter upper cuts those ****s are deadly.

You need to counter someone with an uppercut haymaker. That will either stun them or flat out drop them at times. It's hard to KO in the 1st though online.

Comment

Haha it's really easy to 1st round KO noob stick spammers online...

Step 1: Let them spam until half stamina (block their shots)
                    Step 2: Spam some body shots of your own until they have zero stamina
                    Step 3: Go ape**** with head shots, mix in body punches too
                    Step 4: Profit

Comment

Working...
                    X