Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: We Must Have Patience, Let The Experts Do Their Thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: We Must Have Patience, Let The Experts Do Their Thing

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaimn has joined international measures to decrease the coronavirus pandemic, by suspending his weekly meetings with the media.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This POS was complaining a couple of weeks back how the boxing world was blowing this out of proportion.

Comment

Meanwhile this fatslob is at home in his basement creating corona virus platinum belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
        This POS was complaining a couple of weeks back how the boxing world was blowing this out of proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          Meanwhile this fatslob is at home in his basement creating corona virus platinum belt.
          Hahahahahaha he is a genius at cooking them belts up

Comment

Always an interesting paradox of posters hating on Sulaiman and his belts but when Canelo refused the WBC’s imposition to lead a purse bid for the GGG fight or not receiving those special belts like the Mayan belt for the Chavez Jr. fight, low and behold Sulaiman conspires with his friends at VADA to exploit what WADA knew about meat contamination in Mexico. Boxing fans have no idea that every random Joe in Mexico or boxers whom don’t do VADA testing would have traces in their systems as well.

Canelo haters won’t accept that while they claim Sulaiman corrupt, they can’t fathom that an individual like him wouldn’t have a itch to conspire against a Mexican whom refuses his father’s Mexican and iconic legacy, defacto, of belts. You guys are a bunch of
            Dummies

Comment

Mauricio Sulaiman have spoken.

Mauricio is only repeating all we know, but I prefer he said anyway, because I notice, people still don't obey the Health Guidelines and disobey the seriousness of this fucking issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                Mauricio is only repeating all we know, but I prefer he said anyway, because I notice, people still don't obey the Health Guidelines and disobey the seriousness of this fucking issue.
                Problem in the US is hardly anyone has died and it’s been here over 2 months.

Flu killed 29,500 in the US in 5 months. COVID 19 has killed 654 in 2 months.

Comment

with the suspension of the wbc clean boxing program, we must let canelo's experts do their thing,

we will re-impose the program once they have deemed he's safe for testing

Comment

Working...
                  X