No announcement yet.

For Those of You Who Already Have FIFA 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] For Those of You Who Already Have FIFA 10

When you search for players, say like during the transfer window, can you now search for players using nationality?

Also, are there any new options during create a player mode? Anything new you can add or is it pretty much the same as Fifa 09?

Thanks in advanced.

i havnt go the game but it seems alot better than fif 09. the dribbling is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
      i havnt go the game but it seems alot better than fif 09. the dribbling is amazing.
      Yeah I've been playing the demo like crazy, it comes out next week for us over here, I can't stand it anymore.

Comment

strange to see an american who likes football. you should of seen the goal i scored against my friend.

i had a shot on goal, but his keeper caught it but threw it back to my stiker in the penalty box and i panicked, button bashed the pad and kind of back passed it into the back of the net.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
          When you search for players, say like during the transfer window, can you now search for players using nationality?

Also, are there any new options during create a player mode? Anything new you can add or is it pretty much the same as Fifa 09?

Thanks in advanced.
          Unfortunately, you can't search for players using nationality. I've wanted this for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
            strange to see an american who likes football. you should of seen the goal i scored against my friend.

i had a shot on goal, but his keeper caught it but threw it back to my stiker in the penalty box and i panicked, button bashed the pad and kind of back passed it into the back of the net.
            Football is my favorite sport ever. And yes I call it football over here, I don't care what my friends say. I'm El Salvadorian, my parents were both born in El Salvador and my brother and I were born in the US. Being El Salvadorian pretty much means I grew up with football, it's in my blood. Although El Salvador isn't a nation known for it's footballing prowess, football is the countries most popular sport so I have been involved in it since I could walk and kick a ball around.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
              Unfortunately, you can't search for players using nationality. I've wanted this for years now.
              Thanks for the response man. This little thing really annoys me, one thing Pro Evo has over Fifa, and it's so simple it's not like they need a crack team of coders or something to put this in the game. Ah well, here's hoping they add it to fifa 11.

Comment

The game is well worth the wait... the changes have made such a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                  Football is my favorite sport ever. And yes I call it football over here, I don't care what my friends say. I'm El Salvadorian, my parents were both born in El Salvador and my brother and I were born in the US. Being El Salvadorian pretty much means I grew up with football, it's in my blood. Although El Salvador isn't a nation known for it's footballing prowess, football is the countries most popular sport so I have been involved in it since I could walk and kick a ball around.
                  Do you support the Earthquakes?

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖO View Post
                    Do you support the Earthquakes?
                    No, since I grew up on Long Island I supported the New York Metrostars who are now known as Red Bull new York because red bull energy drink bought them a couple of years ago. They are opening there brand new football specific stadium which will be the best football stadium in the country. Unfortunately Red Bull New York is the worst team in the league but big changes are coming next season to help the team at least look good to help fill the stadium. Rumors have been around that Thierry Henry will be our big signing one day. He's made it clear that when he retires he want to live in New york so we are hoping he come plays with us for a couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                    X