No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo: I Want One of The Top Welterweights Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo: I Want One of The Top Welterweights Next

Uniondale, New York - Former world champion Luis Collazo (38-7, 20 KOs) earned a majority decision victory over Bryant Perrella (15-2, 13 KOs) in their 10-round welterweight showdown. Perrella entered the ring with the reach and height advantage, but the veteran Collazo quickly strategized to walk through Perrella's jab to deliver power punches. Collazo started to inflict damage beginning in rounds three and four when he had Perella stunned several times against the ropes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Berto vs Collazo 2, f.ck it!

Comment

Amir Khan almost shut out Lewis Collazo.

Comment

How many times we have to teach you this lesson old man. Amir Khan almost shut out Lewis Collazo.

Comment

I can't forgive Collazo for his showing vs khan. No excuse for getting dominanted by khan. He did get robbed vs hatton many yrs ago though.

Comment

Give him Spence!

Comment

Might as well, the top welterweights aren’t doing much else

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                I can't forgive Collazo for his showing vs khan. No excuse for getting dominanted by khan. He did get robbed vs hatton many yrs ago though.
                Wouldn't say robbed. Close fight where either could have got the nod in my eyes.

Was obvious after that though that Hatton had no business at Welterweight against the elite.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  Berto vs Collazo 2, f.ck it!
                  Yeah, **** it, why not? Winner can get a shot at Spence or the Garcia/Porter winner. I'd be up for that

Comment

decent journeyman for the top ww to beat, since they're in no rush to fight each other

Comment

Working...
                    X