No announcement yet.

We are going to the moon- to stay, 2024 - NASA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are going to the moon- to stay, 2024 - NASA

I like this ititiative by NASA. Let's get this space exploration campaign going. Let's get the best and the brightest we got started into exploring the farthest reaches of space.

I wouldn't be surprised, especially if Trump gets re-elected.

Comment

Biggest load a bs ever

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Biggest load a bs ever
        You ok with China doing it? They're already talking about building a base on the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          You ok with China doing it? They're already talking about building a base on the moon.
          Its impossible mate

Dont believe

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Its impossible mate

Dont believe

Comment

America isn't half the country it was 20 years ago.

Women in high positions of power and in the military is going to be the downfall of this country.

China doesn't follow the same script, which is exactly why they are becoming stronger than America ever will be again.

American men have become soft letting women call the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                That might be what sparked this campaign by NASA. For decades NASA has been comically underfunded. Now that China is claiming the moon and actually has a sattellite, that's going to ignite other countries from letting china take the moon lol.

Territory and greed, it's not the reason I would choose to explore space, but those are the reasons humanity's always gone with to get off their asses lol

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                  That might be what sparked this campaign by NASA. For decades NASA has been comically underfunded. Now that China is claiming the moon and actually has a sattellite, that's going to ignite other countries from letting china take the moon lol.

Territory and greed, it's not the reason I would choose to explore space, but those are the reasons humanity's always gone with to get off their asses lol
                  Actually, you know what, that's EXACTLY the reason NASA is on this campaign.

because plain and simply, we are not going to just let China take the moon. It's just not going to happen.

Since when has one body of power, let another body of power, just take something for free? It has never happened in the entire existence of humanity. The other bodies of power are not going to just let china claim the moon.
                  Last edited by llll; 05-22-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

How we going to pay for it?

Comment

Working...
                    X