Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being Undefeated doesn't mean your great...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Undefeated doesn't mean your great...

I just wanted everyone's take on this subject....
    My opinion is that, if you are undefeated, but haven't fought the best competition "within reasonable weight classes" that you could've fought, hence you have a padded record, does that make you great? I say HELL NO to that.
    But if you have fought the best opposition out there, again "within reason" to weight, and have some losses on there, but are able to bounce back and have great fights and against more quality opponents, does that make you great? I say yes.....
    Perfect examples....look at the top 10 P4P lists....arr any of the fighters on there "undefeated".....discuss please.
    Last edited by fightfan_79; 05-21-2009, 01:52 PM.

Perfect records are always nice, but obviously you can be gr8 wit losses, long as you fight back and redeem yourself.

Comment

depends. some fighters have "bad" loses on their record. By that i mean fights they should have won. Going undefeated means even on a bad night u still pull of a win. Thats a quality a great has.
      However, if u retire undefeated, but avoided the best competition it means nothing compared to guys who have loses but fought everyone.

Comment

Undefeated is greatttt... it's like no one has taken ur virginity yet

Comment

Working...
        X