No announcement yet.

Pregnant Mom At My Kids School Giving Me Attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnant Mom At My Kids School Giving Me Attention

i know it's bad thinking if i should hit but she's been giving me attention lately. i didn't know that her kid is in my son's class and she said "excuse me are you ____dad?" and i said yes. her face turned so happy and she started having conversations and what not. it's been like this daily for a week. today she even greeted me in a really sweet way that some of the teachers were giving us the look and she even kinda tried to pinch my arm. hahahaha!!!! she's been acting flirty that even when i got in my car she had to wave and all smiles at me. i think that we are the 2 youngest parent in that school cuz most of the other parents look old. maybe she's just trying to make friends. i dont know!

OMG please don't have sex with a pregnant woman who isn't carrying your child.

Comment

just **** her. u wont impregnate her anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        i know it's bad thinking if i should hit but she's been giving me attention lately. i didn't know that her kid is in my son's class and she said "excuse me are you ____dad?" and i said yes. her face turned so happy and she started having conversations and what not. it's been like this daily for a week. today she even greeted me in a really sweet way that some of the teachers were giving us the look and she even kinda tried to pinch my arm. hahahaha!!!! she's been acting flirty that even when i got in my car she had to wave and all smiles at me. i think that we are the 2 youngest parent in that school cuz most of the other parents look old. maybe she's just trying to make friends. i dont know!
        she's probably a whore who doesn't know who her kids dads are and is looking for a lamaze class partner.

then a chubby asian dude that looks like jeremy lin shows up.

can you blame her?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          OMG please don't have sex with a pregnant woman who isn't carrying your child.
          i think she's due in a month or maybe 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
            she's probably a whore who doesn't know who her kids dads are and is looking for a lamaze class partner.

then a chubby asian dude that looks like jeremy lin shows up.

can you blame her?
            she must be a rich whore cuz she got to put her kids in private school

Comment

she must be a rich whore cuz she got to put her kids in private school
              even better.

Comment

Just fuck her, bro.

When you're about to nut, slap the shit outta her stomach, while yelling at the ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  Just fuck her, bro.

When you're about to nut, slap the shit outta her stomach, while yelling at the ceiling.

Emz!!!!!!!!!!!

I kind of giggled for a half second though eeek

Comment

i think she's due in a month or maybe 2.
                    so the kids gonna come out of the womb with dandruff?

Comment

Working...
                    X