No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Dodging Punches Reminds Me Of Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto Dodging Punches Reminds Me Of Pernell Whitaker

Have you guys seen Cotto dodging punches? Man it reminds me of Pernell Whitaker. Check the fight vs Margarito and clottey. You will see what I am talking about.

Anybody else notice this?

Comment

Hes not as good at it but he does it in a similar fashion.

Comment

He slips and dodges punches real good. But theres no way you can compare him to Whitaker!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jabrony 2 View Post
          Have you guys seen Cotto dodging punches? Man it reminds me of Pernell Whitaker. Check the fight vs Margarito and clottey. You will see what I am talking about.
          Bad comparison..

Cotto got hit more in those fights than Pernell did in his entire career.

Plus

Wittaker didn't gas-out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            He slips and dodges punches real good. But theres no way you can compare him to Whitaker!!!!!!!
            Holy ****. Is the world comming to an end?! You praised me for a good post and I am agreeing with you here. Somethin aint right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              I understand what he's saying about getting low and head movement side to side.

But come SweatPea was the master at that ****...Cotto does it but not on any level close to a Pernell Whitaker.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Holy ****. Is the world comming to an end?! You praised me for a good post and I am agreeing with you here. Somethin aint right.
                LMAO jajajajajajajaj!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
                  Bad comparison..

Cotto got hit more in those fights than Pernell did in his entire career.

Plus

Wittaker didn't gas-out.
                  We don't know if Whitaker fought someone who possibly had plaster in this gloves though.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
                    I understand what he's saying about getting low and head movement side to side.

But come SweatPea was the master at that ****...Cotto does it but not on any level close to a Pernell Whitaker.
                    Agree with you.

Benitez head movement was the best tho. Whitaker had better legs!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X